If your school or library is using the "User Managed" authentication method, this means you have full control over your users' usernames and passwords. It also means your users do not have to go through a registration process! Please see the steps below for information on use and access.
Accessing & Uploading Accounts
Accessing The LibraryPass Customer Admin Portal
2. Type in your username and password.
Don't know your LibraryPass Customer Admin Portal username and password?
Adding Usernames & Passwords
1. Under the "User Maintenance" tab in your LibraryPass Admin Portal, click "Add Single User"
2. Enter desired username and password, click "save"
3. Your users will appear below where you can deactivate, delete or update passwords.
Mass Uploading Usernames & Passwords
1. Create a spreadsheet with only two columns and no headings. The first column should list all usernames and the second should list all passwords.
2. Save the spreadsheet as a CSV.
4. Click on the "User Maintenance" tab at the top of the screen
5. Select "Choose File" and select your saved CSV document.
6. Once you select your saved CSV. file you will see your account usernames populate. We do not save passwords so you will not see these.
7. Your users are now ready to login and use their very own LibraryPass account!
Resetting a Password
1. Locate the username of the account you need to update. On the "New Password" line, type in the password you want the user to use and select update.
2. A green bar will appear at the top of your screen with the message "Successfully Updated User Password" to indicate that the password update/change/reset was successful.
Deactivating and Reactivating Accounts
1. To deactivate an account simply click the blue arrow next to the username you wish to deactivate. This will not delete the user it will just turn off their access. To reactivate an account, simply click this same box and the blue check will appear indicating they are active.
2. A green bar will appear at the top of your screen with the message "Successfully Updated User Status" to indicate that the status (active, inactive) has been updated.
Deleting an Account
Deleting a user is permanent, if you just want to deactivate a user see the "Deactivating and Reactivating an Account" section above.
1. To permanently delete a user click the "Delete" button next to the username to be deleted.
2. A message screen will pop up asking you to verify your request to delete the user (this can not be undone). If you want to continue with deleting the user press "OK" (press cancel to cancel the request).
3. A green bar will appear at the top of your screen with the message "Successfully Deleted User" to indicate that the user has been deleted.